Monday, January 10, 2011

My Passion


Writing is everything to me. I enjoy writing stories and making people think. I've written a number of screenplays and is currently writing a few more. I'm using this blog as a way to introduce my screenplay to the world and hopefully make a few contacts. My goal is to sell the screenplays and to land a regular job as writer in Hollywood.

I will also write reviews for the latest movies. I've written reviews for TV shows such as True Blood, Dollhouse, and Heroes. I had the honor to freelance for some tabloid companies and know what to look for. My screenplays have found their way around the indie scene and agencies but to no prevail. I've felt the sting of getting so close you can taste it only to be pulled back to square one. I hope this blog and the Graphic Novel that I'm writing can finally get me over the hurdle.

No comments: